Who Is Eligible?
Those that have no medical insurance, meet income guidelines, and live in Wythe or Bland County.
Due to the generosity of the Wythe-Bland Foundation, we were able to move into our completely renovated new location in 2014. We have also been able to add to our medical staff. We now employ 2 full-time Nurse Practitioners, as well as a part-time Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
We offer the following services:
- General Medical
- Mental Health
- Direct Pharmaceutical Order Programs
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Diabetic Supplies & Counseling
- Referral Services (Dentistry
- Urology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Orthopedics
- Neurology, Gastrointestinal, Chiropractic Care, Gynecology, Endocrinology, Cardiology
- Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Ear-Nose-Throat)