We can provide health care services (acute such as colds, flu, sore throat and chronic such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, thyroid disorder) to you at Brock Hughes Medical Center if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Wythe or Bland County Resident (child or adult)
- Uninsured-cannot have Medicare, Medicaid (including GAP, EXCLUDING Plan First) or Private Insurance
- Meet the Household Income Limits found in the table below:
Can’t afford your medications? Check out MAP.
YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BE A PATIENT OF BHMC TO QUALIFY!
You can be uninsured or insured!
|Number in Household||Income, MUST BE AT OR BELOW:|
|***Add $8,640 for each additional family member|
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, please contact BHMC in order to receive a copy of the New Patient Application packet, which will include the following forms/required items:
- Proof of Income (POI) (current year tax return)
- Patient Registration Form and Copy of Photo Identification
- General Consent for Care and Treatment
- Patient Medication Assistance Program Signature Waiver
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities Form
- Health, Social, and Medications History Form (please bring medication bottles to your first appointment)
- Authorization to Release Medical Information to BHMC (complete as many as needed)
- Once your New Patient Application Packet is received and screened, you will be notified of your acceptance as a patient and you can then schedule your first appointment.
- Please feel free to call the clinic within 5 business days of submitting your packet if you have not been notified of your acceptance to the clinic.
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00-closed for lunch from 1-2
- Call 276-223-0558 if you have ANY questions.
|Acute Medical Care||Chronic Medical Care||Other|
|$5.00/per Rx||Processing Fee for Prescription Handling (not to exceed $50.00 per pick-up/exceptions do apply)|
|$2.00||1 Box of Pen Needles|
|$6.00||1 Box of Testing Strips (50)|
|$5.00||Injections, insulin syringes, Nebulizers, On-site Testing (Urinalysis, Blood Draws, etc.)|
|$1.00||Lap Slip Duplicate (if original is lost)|
|$10.00||No-show Fee for BHMC appointment and Specialty Tests (X-rays, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, etc.)|
|$25.00||Specialist Referral Fee (If are unable to attend your appointment and you do not cancel or reschedule the appointment 24 hours prior, you will be responsible for paying a $25.00 no-show fee to the BHMC. You will not receive any services, including prescriptions, until the fee is paid This policy replaces the deposit policy; this is to ensure patients keep appointments at outside facilities).|
|$15.00||Blood Sugar Testing Meters|
|*Medical Records for Patients, Attorneys, Retrieval Companies, and/or Insurance:
Paper Copy, up to 50 pages: .37/page
Paper Copy, more than 50 pages: $25.00
Electronic Copy on CD: $6.50
|*Patient will not be denied services due to inability to pay.|